NEW MANAGEMENT! Nestled at the end of a quiet street, near the heart of the ancient labyrinth of the medina of Fez, the Algilà Fès offers a charming base for exploring the souks and monuments of the loveliest of Morocco’s imperial cities. The hotel is comprised of three inter-connected 18th century residences, each an architectural gem in its own right, offering modern comforts in a traditional setting.
The hotel’s five suites and seven guest rooms are arrayed around three separate courtyards fitted with fountains, palm trees and sitting areas.
This unique configuration lends itself to individual travelers and couples as well as to families and small groups, as parties requiring four or more rooms can reserve a section of the building for their private use. Delightful details abound, including a rooftop terrace with marvelous views over the medina.
Amenities and services included
- Wireless internet
- Flat-screen satellite television with international channels in all rooms
- Beds with Egyptian cotton sheets, memory-foam mattresses and two hypo-allergenic pillows per guest
- Hair dryers and bathrobes in bathrooms
- Mint tea and Moroccan pastries upon arrival
- Continental breakfast and early morning tea
- Small library of guide books and Moroccan literature
- Restaurant and spa recommendations and reservations
- Use of a local mobile phone with small pre-charge (returnable deposit required)
- Use of a PC laptop in the hotel
Services available at an extra charge
- Transfers from/to the airport, railway station or as required
- Traditional Moroccan dinner at the hotel
- Professional, multi-lingual guides for the medina
- Guided tours within the Middle Atlas region, as well as walking and horseback excursions.
- Picnic baskets made to order
Our relaxation and well-being expert combines traditional and contemporary techniques to help you unwind. Learn the secrets of Morocco’s famous essential oils, including argan, and natural herbal products such as extracts of rose and orange blossom.